Undiscovered little gem

Chris60601
I been on a kick as of late building ROG circuits. I build the Odie. This is one little bad-ass circuit.
If anyone has not, have a look at it - yeah, its an alternative to a TS, but I was quite surprised how bright this is with stock parts.

Here's my PCB build.

Yeah, 220, 221. Whatever it takes.

Re: Undiscovered little gem

motterpaul
Chris, I built one to see how it sounds. Not too bad. I found a 5457 sounds best for Q1 with J201s for Q2 and Q3. It is very bright though and does not sound much different from the Maxon808. It does sound really nice with a compressor in front of it.