Unverified Ibanez TS10 TS-10 Tubescreamer

Unverified Ibanez TS10 TS-10 Tubescreamer

Ncuab
I'm having trouble with this build as well. I've knifed the gaps and reflowed the solder a couple of times and nothing. I'm still not getting any signal what so ever.

I'm able to trace the signal all the way to the 1uF cap, 510K resistor, and the B leg of the transistor in the upper right corner of the board but can't seem to figure it out from there. Maybe that's why this circuit is still unverified? Has anyone successfully built this pedal yet? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Unverified Ibanez TS10 TS-10 Tubescreamer

I just had a look at it and I think the 510K resistor is misplaced.  I sent Miro an email and so you'll get an answer soon.

Re: Unverified Ibanez TS10 TS-10 Tubescreamer

Ncuab
Hrm... now that you say that, according to the schematic the 510K resistor should be attached to the power rail, right?  I have no idea how to read schematics btw, haha!

Re: Unverified Ibanez TS10 TS-10 Tubescreamer

One of the schematics I've got shows it going to ground as per Miro's layout, but I think it should be going to vref.  We'll check it out.

Re: Unverified Ibanez TS10 TS-10 Tubescreamer

Sensei Tim
apologies for the necro-bump

i've been trying to find a ts-10 schematic but can't seem to find one that matches the layout on the main page, mostly around the input buffer.

Does anyone have a verified TS-10 schematic?