Useful apps?

alex.s
What pedal building-related phone/tablet apps would you recommend or do you use the most?

There seem to be lots of electronics related apps, some free of charge, others for cheap, so would be interesting to hear what you all find most helpful.

Also, I've been looking for some kind of DIY layout app with no luck, now THAT would be good fun for those dull moments at work...!

Re: Useful apps?

Ross
Electrodroid isn't too bad (Android). I use it as a quick reference for things like RC filter calculations, and op-amp gain stage stuff. Hardly high level stuff, but there are quite a few useful little tools in there.

Re: Useful apps?

Madferret
+1 for Electrodroid comes in handy for working out parallel resistors and series caps when they're not both the same value.  Not a tablet/phone app but I really like Circuit Lab for drawing up schematics.