VFE Standout

chance
I have made this layout based on the project document you will find on Madbeans site:
http://www.madbeanpedals.com/projects/_folders/VFE/pdf/VFE_Standout.pdf
The 330uF filter cap could be as small as 100uF, I just put 330uF because there is space for one. Polarised 22uF pairs can be used instead of single 10uF bipolar caps if you don't have them. I have shown this in the layout as it is easier and cheaper, the schematic will show 10uF bipolar caps. The custom C10k/C100k dual-gang pots could be an issue of you don't have access to them, you can make your own by splicing them together/changing the wafers around. Try substitutes like 4558's for the dual op-amps.