VVR Power Scaling

Kinski
Yeah, this one looks as simple as it can get.

Anyone able to slap a vero together?

Q1 would need to be at the edge of the board so it can use the amp chassis as a heat sink.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-IbTyTFmIeBU/T-I38G4Fn5I/AAAAAAAABjA/F4Iucfe5PC8/s1600/VVRooM13.gif

Re: VVR Power Scaling

Silver Blues
Try this.

Re: VVR Power Scaling

alltrax74
Will a veroboard handle the B+ voltage ?

Re: VVR Power Scaling

Silver Blues
Honestly I have no idea  A layout was requested so I delivered one, lol.

Re: VVR Power Scaling

Kinski
Doh! I did not see the response here. I already ordered a pcb here. But thanks so much. if the one I orderd works well, I'll want more for my other amps, so I'll try to build this one when the time comes. Thanks again!

Here is the one i ordered:  http://skipzcircuits.com/Mini-Watt.html