Velouria FX Velveteen Fuzz

velouriafx
Hey, guys. I am pleased to bring you my Faylon Fuzz Machien version of the 70's. First, I would like to thank Anders for the layout of Faylon. Basically I added some filters, Starve control and a BMP tonestack. The result is very pleasing and versatile. The pedal starts from a well 70's fuzz with the Starve at the maximum and counterclockwise turns into a 60's ish fuzz, moving to a very hot drive up to an almost clean booster.
Here is a video for listening:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFORglZgDK0

Re: Velouria FX Velveteen Fuzz

JabboWookie
Sounds awesome! Can you make the cuts and the resistor values a little easier to see?

Re: Velouria FX Velveteen Fuzz

velouriafx

Hello Friend. All right? Until next week I have little time for this, but I can update yes. Thanks for the comment