Vemuram ibanez tsv 808 question.

ξεναγος νεκροπολης
Hello there guys!
I had a request for this one and i can't find much about it other that this

http://www.madbeanpedals.com/forum/index.php?topic=29246.0

Does anybody know anything more on how i can put this together???

Thanks
Savvas

Re: Vemuram ibanez tsv 808 question.

HamishR
Make a TS808 with some over-sized caps and fairy dust and you're good to go.  It will still just be a Tubescreamer.  This is simply a way to make money from players with more dollars than sense.

Re: Vemuram ibanez tsv 808 question.

balazs.bencs
I totally agree. Aren't people tired of another Tubescreamer? I don't get what is so special about it.

Re: Vemuram ibanez tsv 808 question.

ξεναγος νεκροπολης
Yeap i know. But there is a timmy after the ts808..
this is what i want to know how they put together.
There are bass and sat trimmers there ...
So i assume the gain/volume/treble pots are fixed.
Any ideas on that?