Vero layout

Dave
Hello chaps,
Sorry I've not been around much recently but I've been finalising my harmonic jerkulator design and working on another overdrive design, demos of both to come soon hopefully. Anyway, I was just wondering which software you guys use for vero layouts and is it free?
It'd be real helpful to me to be able to document my designs a little better so that I can build more runs of them in the future if they do sell.
Thanks in advance for any help folks.
Dave

Re: Vero layout

Silver Blues
It's called DIYLC, and yes it's free.

Re: Vero layout

Dave
Thanks mate, downloaded and have started using it. I guess this is a long shot, but anyone know of anything similar for ipad?
Cheers
Dave