Vero

Jighead
Hi, was wondering where you guys (and ladies), are getting your vero from.  My source went awol, and the last few I’ve recieved from other sources were cheap and flimsy.

Re: Vero

GrooveChampion
Believe it or not but some of the best vero I bought was from Aliexpress. I dont remember which but I remember the boards werent really large and the top was beige like regular veroboards and the back was green. These are really good quality boards, they arent flimsy but are easy to cut and the copper traces dont break away easily

Re: Vero

Sensei Tim
Veroboard.com

I think they also sell on eBay and/or amazon.

Re: Vero

tracer03
veroboard.com no longer sells veroboard (ironically) - I contacted them earlier this year and they said they no longer offered it for sale.

It looks like Busboard Prototype Systems sells it, but I haven't purchased any from them, so I can't attest to the quality.