Vertex Boost Workalike

Re: Vertex Boost Workalike

Antilog
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Vertex Boost Workalike

Antilog
From the pictures, there should be an OPA2134 and another Op amp.
Where does this schematic come from ?

Re: Vertex Boost Workalike

Antilog
It works with the knob all the way down, stops working while turning the knob.

Re: Vertex Boost Workalike

fx-fidden
Which layout did you use?
I build pedals

Re: Vertex Boost Workalike

Antilog
I tried the first one, without the expression Pedal Link.

Re: Vertex Boost Workalike

Antilog
From the creator of the schematic : « I wouldn't recommend building this one. I can do a redesign, but as is, it's kind of hissy and I'm not a huge fan of the overall performance. »

So, even if we manage to make it work, it doesn’t seem to be an interesting effect... I should have make some research before building it...!
12