Very simple distortion (LM386) with stutter (555)

Very simple distortion (LM386) with stutter (555)

Geiri

High-res image

I know it's not anything special but I found it on Instructables and it'll be a very simple layout. Maybe it could be cool to wire the stutter as an extra stompswitch rather than a flip switch.

Oh and no use for that power switch obviously!
www.pedalprojects.com
www.facebook.com/pedalprojects

Re: Very simple distortion (LM386) with stutter (555)

mirosol
Administrator
Hm. Quite interesting little thing. I'm on it. And i'll probably call it "Harrymatic Stutter Distortion" :)
+m
fyaelectronics.com

Re: Very simple distortion (LM386) with stutter (555)

Geiri
Cheers Miro! I have no idea if it's any good. There was only a demo of it with a keyboard going through it and the demo wasn't any good.

I'll probably make it just for fun!

Looks like the simplest tremolo ever hah!