Viewing posts

Waldo
Hello , does anyone else have the problem when trying to read people's posts ,   The text is only on the left side of the page and has about three words per line ?   I have noticed this a lot , perhaps it's my pc but i can't find anything to change the layout of the text .       Oh and i have typed this using the full page ( about 17 words on a line ) but this will probably do the same ?       It is rather strange .

  Regards  Waldo.

Re: Viewing posts

Waldo
Aha, change to threaded view , sorted .     Just found it ,   "threaded view" is almost hidden but when you know the secret