Volume pot wiring

Patoch90
Hi everybody,

I built the "zenkudo", and have an issue with the volume.
When the pedal is in bypass mode, I can hear the sound of the guitar in my amp.
When I press the 3pdt, the Led is bright, D4, D5 too, but no D3.( re switch position)
No sound comes, I wired the volume pot as shown on the board schematic.
Regarding the lug 2, it's not very clear, I connected the lug 2 and the 3pdt out , to jack output.
All the components have been tested before soldering, and the continuity is right on the entire signal path.
Have you met the same issue ?
Thank you, sorry for my english.
Pat