Volume problem Death by Audio Supersonic Fuzz Gun

Volume problem Death by Audio Supersonic Fuzz Gun

JB.Berger
Hey i made my first build with the Supersonic Fuzz Gun by Death by Audio and i'm happy with it. It sound well but the only thing I need to fix is the low Volume output.

http://tagboardeffects.blogspot.de/2012/04/death-by-audio-supersonic-fuzz-gun.html

If i play it live i always have to switch my boostpedal on at the same time. Its ok but not a way i wanna do my whole life.

So the task to you:

Is there any easy way to fix that or i have to put a little booster-build into the pedal too.

Im new in this but much interested and focused.

+++ Cheers. JB.Berger +++ (Berlin,Germany)

I'm happy for each Tip! :)

Re: Volume problem Death by Audio Supersonic Fuzz Gun

Synsound
JB, I believe you have an issue with your build. I have built this one myself and can say for sure no boost should be needed. Go over the build again, and again if need be. Worst case rebuild it. Its a pretty quick one.
We all have these hiccups. Its almost always a silly oversight on the part o the builder.

Once you get it to fire up try replacing the 10K resistor linked to the oscillation switch with a pot. Its a quick thing to try, I found that it opened up a lot more range for this circuit.
Good Luck.
Give a man a match and he'll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.