Voodoo Lab Micro Vibe!

AuditoryDriving
Ahoy everybody!

I think the voodoo lab micro vibe would make a great project but i haven t seen a vero although it s been a while since it was traced.

http://freestompboxes.org/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=13912

Thanks in advance to anyone who d be willing to put some work on this!

Best,
Taki (",)

Re: Voodoo Lab Micro Vibe!

AuditoryDriving
bump :)

Re: Voodoo Lab Micro Vibe!

Strassercaster1
I’ll verify it I love these I’m a univibe maniac he he

Re: Voodoo Lab Micro Vibe!

Zanius
I started this a wile ago, got frustrated and dropped it. Today I decided to give it another go.

I don't love the idea of the daughter board where LFO ticking may get wild, but just couldn't arrange it on the main board without it getting awkward.

Anyway, no identification on LED and LDRs used, so even if this drawing is correct, you might have to experiment a bit to find out a good combination.

Any extra pair of fault-finding eyes would be nice :)