Voodoo Vibe is it possible?

strassercaster
I cam across this today while looking to do a phaser mod to my univibe.This looks like an extremely versitile layout. i dont want to do a pcb . i have tried several times to do the toner transfer and its never transfered properly. I think this would be easire than the actual univibe but i could be way wrong.

Re: Voodoo Vibe is it possible?

strassercaster

Re: Voodoo Vibe is it possible?

strassercaster

Re: Voodoo Vibe is it possible?

strassercaster

Re: Voodoo Vibe is it possible?

Alex
Hi!
I've added a Mod to my Harbinger One layout.
The rotary switch choices include the Voodoo Vibe tone.
I've found that mod on page 27 of this PDF File:
http://basicaudio.net/univibe-ForumVibe-final.pdf

Re: Voodoo Vibe is it possible?

strassercaster
thats really cool . the main reason i want to do a voodo vibe is to have a tremolo setting. i am going to do the 4p3t mod with phase 90 and voodoo vibe settings thats for sure.How can i mod this to do tremolo?