Vox Ac Preamp with two power-amps

THEMANWITHTHEZ
Hello Guys, I have this crazy idea and I'm wondering if it would be possible to realize it.
Beeing a huge Queen fan, I love the sound of the Vox Ac30, expecially the normal channel driven by a treble booster, BUT I would love to have a stereo sound with two effect loops in order to play with delays etc.
Another thing I would like to have is less power so I'm thinking of a Vox AC preamp into a stereo Vox poweramp with el84, maybe twox8watts or twox10watts with two separate effect loops (1 for each stereo channel).
Any Idea on how to build something like that?
Thanks