Vox Tone Garage Straight 6 Overdrive/EVH 5150-3 AIB?

Vox Tone Garage Straight 6 Overdrive/EVH 5150-3 AIB?

glasspak73
I Dont Know if this is do-able but it sure looks like it would be fun.If anyone has any info on it would really like to try and get more tube projects to do.Maybe the EHX Black Finger? i heard those are not being made anymore.I also like the Vox Tone Garage V8.Does anyone have a schematic on EVH 5150-3 preamp with transistors subbed for the tubes?i bet that would sound killer as an amp in a box.