VoxTreble and bass booster

joeychickenskin
Hi

Would it be possible to make a layout of the Vox Treble and Bass booster that was in the Vox Phantom/tTeardrop?

There is a schematic on this page, I'm guessing that it is similar to the stand alone unit.

https://www.acidfuzz.com/pages/vox-guitar-fx

Thank you for taking a look!

Re: VoxTreble and bass booster

joeychickenskin
This post was updated on .
Hi

Just a heads up

I received an email that gmail threw a lot of warnings around from (email removed) saying that the sender had made a layout and would post it but did I want to make a donation first.  I have no qualms about supporting this community but am assuming that it is a phishing email

Re: VoxTreble and bass booster

fx-fidden
Hello, there was a little "technical" misunderstanding, indeed.
I'll share directly the layout.

I build pedals

Re: VoxTreble and bass booster

joeychickenskin
Hi

Thank you,that's great I'm ordering parts and will reply to your email.

Re: VoxTreble and bass booster

There are 1,091 verified layouts on the main page that have been provided free of charge. Mark and members of the community here have provided COUNTLESS hours of assistance free of charge.

For someone to send an email requesting money to post a layout here is absurd. Just to clarify the person who requested money from you is NOT affiliated with the site, and a donation to them is NOT a contribution to this community.

If you want to make a donation to this community, the only person you should consider sending money to is Mark.

I’m not in charge here but to the person emailing our members for money, please go create your own website/community and look for money there. It’s not fair for you to profit off of Mark’s site when he has provided SO MUCH MORE without asking for a penny.

Re: VoxTreble and bass booster

fx-fidden
Right clarification!

We are all glad with Mark's amazing work, here.
It happened once that I accepted the offer of a donation, and once I asked for a voluntary and non-binding donation.
But I have absolutely no problem sharing projects that I personally work on. You can see some my topics with layout drawn by me.
I build pedals