W.H Angry Troll with 100K Gain pot

music6000
Hi
   Rocket88 has just drawn a Vero for the W.H Angry Troll with Standard Switch and a Second option to use a 100K Potentiometer for the Gain instead of  6 Pole switch & variable resistors on the Vero layout.

In sticking with the traditional standard 6 Pole Switch, One could use a 16mm Alpha 100K with 11 detents that would give you more or less the same style switching.
Available in Log & Linear Taper , I know Small Bear stocks them.
Have Fun!

Cheers music6000

mug

Re: W.H Angry Troll with 100K Gain pot

mug
Interesting - I've never seen such pots and I'm not sure if I get it correctly: its just a normal pot that somewhot "clicks in" at 11 positions over the full sweep?

Re: W.H Angry Troll with 100K Gain pot

music6000

Hi Mug

             Yes, that is correct. Here is the link

http://smallbear-electronics.mybigcommerce.com/alpha-single-gang-16mm-solder-terms-linear-audio-taper-11-detents/

Cheers music6000

Re: W.H Angry Troll with 100K Gain pot DETENT

music6000
Hi All
       If you start at the Full Counter Clock Wise it is 10 Clicks to Full Clockwise
           7.00, 8.00, 9.00, 10.00, 11.00, 12.00, 1.00, 2.00, 3.00, 4.00, 5.00
                Same degrees as a standard 16mm Alpha potentiometer