WSG Weird Sound Generator Reborn with CV mods (and pots mounted on board)

WSG Weird Sound Generator Reborn with CV mods (and pots mounted on board)

andrea83
Hi everybody!
for those interested here you are a layout of the WSG, Reborn version with CV mods (and with pots mounted on board).

I built it (without CV mods), it works but voice A sounds very softer than voice B. I can't really find any error in the layout and no bridge or error in the circuit so I'd really appreciate anyone who could help me with that!
Thanks!!