Wah pedal

burksguitar
Hey guys.

I've got an old crybaby housing and a red Fasel left from another crybaby, does anyone know of a good inductor based wah layout?

I have looked but I haven't really seen anything worth building.

Re: Wah pedal

Heath
Here's a great Wah, if you want to use a PCB:
http://www.guitarpcb.com/apps/webstore/products/show/3482739

Or, if you want to get crazy, instead of a wah, you can build foot controlled phaser/vibe:
http://www.guitarpcb.com/apps/webstore/products/show/3483387

There's a good Wah on here, but it's not an inductor type.
http://tagboardeffects.blogspot.com/2012/03/colorsound-wah.html

This guy has a LOT of wah wah layouts for tagbard, vero, and perfboard:
http://www.turretboard.org/?cat=10

Re: Wah pedal

jtn191
If you're into etching, try etching the GGG moddable wah project. I finished one on a board I bought from somebody and like it quite a bit.

Trove of wah info, Joe Gagan, really likes the Boomerang wah circuit.
You can find PCBs of inductor based wahs on Ebay and you might be able to find pcbs/vero layouts for a Maestro Boomerang

Re: Wah pedal

burksguitar
Thanks guys. I've run out of some caps so I'm waiting on the mail, I think I'm going to try the Vox handwired on Turretboard.org.

I'm going to check GGG too.

Re: Wah pedal

Wild Turkey
Im also looking for a  recommendation for a good autowah for rock guitar if anyone can steer me in the right direction

Re: Wah pedal

Madferret
I built the Nurse Quacky layout that Miro did and it's frickin great, works great with a bit of overdrive after it, though it probably is more of a funk thing than rock.

Re: Wah pedal

This, is great. I'd go from this, tweak to taste, and stick it on perf. But that's me

--Silvie