Wah stompswitch

KT

Wah stompswitch

KT
Hello,

I don't know if this is the place to ask but here it goes:
I recently bought an Ibanez Wau Wau standard (not the fuzz) and I wanted to replace the stompswitch with a new one (thougt it would be a spdt like a crybaby) but now it is a switch with 8 lugs (4 on each side).
It's exactly like the tone bender switch on this site: http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1383328

only the wiring is a little bit different. I want to change the original switch with a dpdt or a 3PDT and i want it to be true bypass. So I need some info. I think its an 4PST.

Thanks
KT

Re: Wah stompswitch

KT
4PST can't be right if the trows are from left to right lug.