Walrus Audio Deep Six

jwseong
http://effectslayouts.blogspot.com/2015/05/walrus-audio-deep-six-compressor.html

This schematic requires 18V in, since Walrus Audio said there's charge pump of 9V to 18V but this schematic doesn't have it.
Could we get veroboard version of this?

Re: Walrus Audio Deep Six

Neil mcNasty

Re: Walrus Audio Deep Six

notnews
hey jws,

check out the FSB thread on the WA Deep Six:
http://www.freestompboxes.org/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=22460&p=250841&hilit=deep+six#p250841

Looks like storyboardist came up with a schematic and pcb layout.. no vero yet but you might be able to convince one of the vero wizards here to craft one up =)

Re: Walrus Audio Deep Six

Teddeeh
Anyone? Pweeease?

Re: Walrus Audio Deep Six

distraughtman
I may not be a vero wizard but I was looking for something to do !
I'm working on a layout, one of my firsts though so it'll need checking by the pros.
I'll finish it soon ( 1 week max I hope ).

Re: Walrus Audio Deep Six

distraughtman
So here's a layout I made for the Deep Six.
- I used the perfboard layout here : http://effectslayouts.blogspot.fr/2016/07/walrus-audio-deep-six-compressor.html
- Someone more experienced than me ought to check whether it's correct... It's only my second layout !
- I could make it more compact with some better thinking but I frankly don't have the courage for now. Sorry, then, for the size.
I sincerely hope it'll work !

Re: Walrus Audio Deep Six

rnord17
Deep_Six.pdf

I tried to look over the other layout posted here. Sorry but I think there are a lot of errors so I tried to do a layout myself. Can anyone check please? I'll be attempting to verify it in about a month. Moving and vacation before the next build happens.