Walrus Audio style aluminium knobs

Geiri
I need them, they're nice. Closest I've found is this: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/261025910578?redirect=mobile but they're expensive.

Does anyone know where I can get the same style but for less?
www.pedalprojects.com
www.facebook.com/pedalprojects

Re: Walrus Audio style aluminium knobs

Madferret
I ordered some of these least week: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/190687675633?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649 They're similar but not the same, they've not arrived yet though so I can't really comment on how good they are.

Re: Walrus Audio style aluminium knobs

Madferret
That's the listing for the ones in black by the way, I think there's separate listings for the other colours.

Re: Walrus Audio style aluminium knobs

Geiri
I've got plenty of those. They're alright but not the same style. I'm lookin for the exact same style. Smooth aluminium black where the only bit that isn't black is the line on top. I don't like the chrome ring on top.
www.pedalprojects.com
www.facebook.com/pedalprojects

Re: Walrus Audio style aluminium knobs

Madferret
I know the line's not quite as long but these have got the knurling on the sides.  No prices though, which I guess means they sell in bulk.  They've got a bunch of other styles too.

http://www.omtertyxn.com/productdetail.asp?/428.html

Re: Walrus Audio style aluminium knobs

GoranP
Those are also way smaller than the ones Geiri is after.