Wampler Hot Wired V.1 Query 2

music6000
This post was updated on .
Hi
   I hope someone else builds this to verify that the Layout is correct!

 Here's a PCB layout that is quite different, 220nf cap from both Inputs to Op Amp.
http://effectslayouts.blogspot.com.au/2017/11/wampler-hot-wired-v1.html

Confirmation : Can someone notify Alex that at the Inputs of A & B, 220nF Cap's need to be added.

Cheers music6000

Re: Wampler Hot Wired V.1 Query 2

music6000
This post was updated on .
Follow Up
             The 220nf Cap's are missing from both Input's in the Layout!
They are on the Schematic
The only reason my Drive A was working, It was being fed by the added Split & Blend Circuit.

This was Really F..k'n with my Head.
I spend a lot of time converting to Eyelet Board, Design & Build
Lesson Learned, Don't jump in 1st

The Pedal is now working Correctly after this Blunder.
UPDATE: Layout has been corrected

 Regards music6000

Re: Wampler Hot Wired V.1 Query 2

Alex
Inputs caps have been added.
Does it sound like the original?

Re: Wampler Hot Wired V.1 Query 2

I’ve got nothing to add here except that eyelet build is freakin cool

Re: Wampler Hot Wired V.1 Query 2

music6000
Hi Alex
          Going by the youtube demo's, it Sounds the same to me. Awesome in Real Time!
I used a 50K Reverse pot with 47K resistor across Lugs 1 & 3 for Tone B as 25k Reverse are as rare as Hen's teeth in Australia.
Some people may prefer a 500K Linear on Drive A, with Single Coils it's 12 to 1 O'clock before it starts getting Overdriven.

Thanks for the Layout.

Cheers Phill
music6000