Wampler Hot Wired V.1 Query

music6000
Hi
   Alex has done another wicked Layout, How hard is it to attach a Clean Blend Pot to Drive A of this Circuit.

Cheers music6000

Re: Wampler Hot Wired V.1 Query

GrooveChampion
Its simple, there are seperate ins and outs. Use the in and out of circuit A and hook it up to a blend circuit

Re: Wampler Hot Wired V.1 Query

music6000
Hi
   Simple as it sounds, what Blend Circuit are you referring to?

Re: Wampler Hot Wired V.1 Query

GrooveChampion

Re: Wampler Hot Wired V.1 Query

music6000
Hi
   The Blend Knob I want is to put Clean back into the Overdrive part of Drive A so you have the Punch rather than turning down the Drive Knob and cranking the Volume pot.
That is what is in Version. 2 of this pedal.

Regards music6000

Re: Wampler Hot Wired V.1 Query

GrooveChampion
And either of these two circuits will do just that

Re: Wampler Hot Wired V.1 Query

music6000
This post was updated on .
Hi
   Where  do the 4 Connections of Split 'n' Blend, ie - Send, In, Return, Out go to on the Wampler Hot Wired V.1 of Drive A side.

Cheers music6000

Re: Wampler Hot Wired V.1 Query

GrooveChampion
You connect the Send to the input of A, return to the output and the input and output of the split and blend to the footswitch

Re: Wampler Hot Wired V.1 Query

music6000
This post was updated on .
Hi
   I built this and I have Drive A With the Split and Blend Circuit as Discussed.
   It Works Great by adding Clean back into Drive A no matter how high you crank the Gain knob.

Drive B shares the same Op Amp as the other half of the Circuit & will not function correctly.
It thumps when the footswitch is engaged & sounds like a Fart and the higher the Gain knob the more gated it gets.

I bypassed the Drive B Footswitch, Same Result
I swapped the Drive B pot, Same Result
Volume & Tone knob work as required
It also kills Drive A if that is ON at the same time.

I've read that certain circuits will not work with the Split & Blend.

Any advice would be Great.

UPDATE: 220nF A & B Input Caps were missing from Layout
Layout has been updated
Pedal is COMPLETED!

Cheers music6000