Wampler Pantheon

anders
Recently realased pedal by Wampler which quickly got traced. A heavily modified Bluesbreaker thingy. This one is not verified ATM.

Schematic at FSB.

Re: Wampler Pantheon

Great job buddy

Re: Wampler Pantheon

balazs.bencs
well... that was quick. Thanks man!

Re: Wampler Pantheon

HamishR
Wow!  You don't mess around!  I would try verifying it for you but I'm out of vero right now.  BTW have a look at L5 and O4...  :-)

Re: Wampler Pantheon

anders
Thanks for spotting that. I got a bit dizzy at the end since I desperatley wanted to keep it under 21 columns.
Layout is updated.

Re: Wampler Pantheon

HamishR
I was being a smartass - it wouldn't have hurt anything obviously.  I think you have done admirably in keeping it down to 21 columns.  There are a ton of connections!

Re: Wampler Pantheon

frank-berlin
Hi Anders.
Thank you very much  for the layout.
I can see gain SW 1 twice ( and no SW 3 ) ... in row G and K ...?
is that correct ... imo row G is SW 3 ... ? or did I miss s.th. ... ;-)

thank you very much.
frank
... thank you all !

Re: Wampler Pantheon

anders
Thanks for the heads up! layout is updated. Are you planning to build it?

Re: Wampler Pantheon

doxasound
Any updates on this one? :)

Re: Wampler Pantheon

HamishR
I ended up building my own version of it with fewer options.  The bass pot is a really welcome addition to the circuit.  I know Brian Wampler copped some stick for producing this but I feel it is entirely unwarranted.  FWIW I think the King of Tone is extremely over-rated for what is a slightly tweaked copy of a Bluesbreaker.  This one goes a lot further and the tweaks are a lot more useful.

I built this and it works for me but is not as versatile as the original.  I am sure your version will work Anders as they always do!  I will remove my layout if you think it is inappropriate here.

Re: Wampler Pantheon

Strassercaster1
Hey great layout . Is the top one verified ? I am dying to make this one . I will give it a go on Sunday and report back . Mr Wampler is so talented ! He is t the best rock guitar player but you should see him play the country he is a phenomenal country guitarist

Re: Wampler Pantheon

brazdj
Verified Anders's layout at the top. Sounds great! Thanks for the awesome work.
MAO

Re: Wampler Pantheon

MAO
Headsup, the 10u in column 13 needs to be flipped.
1978 Gibson Les Paul Standard, Cherry Sunburst