Wampler SloStortion

alltrax74
I latelly built the Triple Wreck, so far the best hi gain pedal i built, much better than the Dr Boogie IMO
So it'd be nice to add the slostortion to the list
No schematic showed up on google image, maybe you guys have better sources :)

Re: Wampler SloStortion

GoranP
There's a pcb layout and a schematic at the usual place:

http://www.freestompboxes.org/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=17748&hilit=slostortion&start=120

Brian even chimed in on page 5...

Re: Wampler SloStortion

alltrax74
Wow, thanks Goran !
I read the full topic. It's very nice to see BW joining in and giving some info about his schematic.

So far this is the last version of the schematic, not verified yet

Re: Wampler SloStortion

alltrax74
Bump !
Now verified on freestomboxes according to this schematic

Any chance to see the layout ?

Re: Wampler SloStortion

johnk
yeah, i'd like to see this one too.

Re: Wampler SloStortion

crw414
Any progress on this one ?  I'm slowly working through the other Wampler designs and would love to add this to the collection

Re: Wampler SloStortion

crw414
bumping
Would love to see a layout , thanks

Re: Wampler SloStortion

scimitar
Is there a. reason why this hasn't been done yet, I for one would love to see it but haven't the skills myself?

Re: Wampler SloStortion

MrTondo
Try looking here
My heart can go where my head can't fit.