Wanna help my Indiegogo campaign?

Geiri
Hey people! I'm posting this here, asking for help, as a fellow builder. I'm gathering cash to purchase an Epilog Zing 16 CO2 laser, which is what I've been using for a year and a half to apply artwork to my pedals.

I'll give you a quick brief on the situation:

I currently do all the work in-house with my pedals, except for the laser engraving. I have to drive 20 minutes to a place, with a batch of pedals, and stay there for a few hours while I watch the laser do its thing. This is time consuming and when pedal building is my only source of income, time = money.
I need my own laser to speed up my work and cut the time that's wasted.

There's an Icelandic dealer that I've contacted and I've got the price for the laser. I'm going for $10.000, although I need more none than that but if I get close to that amount, I'm good because I've got some money aside right now.

I've set up an Indiegogo campaign with lots of cool perks. If you want to help out, you can contribute but I'm not asking you to. I just hope that people are willing to share this and help me spread the word. Every dollar and every share does help me.

Click here for the campaign

Thanks!!

ps. I'd love to answer questions, if you have any!
www.pedalprojects.com
www.facebook.com/pedalprojects