Wanna see a grown man cry?

Milkit
This post was updated on .
I'm not too sure if this is allowed so, any objections or requests to remove this post will be adhered to!

It pains me to do this but, does anyone want to buy a PRS custom 22?

It's a 97' model, in amber. Std mahogany body with maple cap, stock dragon pickups & the PRS branded locking tuners.

It's in absolutely mint condition, not a mark on it & it comes with the hard case & "case candy"

I'm looking for around £1200.00 for it. I need to repair/rebuild my workspace & unfortunately have to sell the guitar to fund it!

Will post a link to photos soon!

http://s1343.beta.photobucket.com/user/Matthew_Southern/library/

These photos were taken during last restring.  Currently set up with some brand new Elixir 9's!
It's better to have it & not need it, than to need it & not have it!

Re: Wanna see a grown man cry?

Geiri
I have a '00 PRS Custom 22 in green and I love it! Great guitars!
www.pedalprojects.com
www.facebook.com/pedalprojects

Re: Wanna see a grown man cry?

Gutting mate.  If I didn't have a holiday and two stag dos to Spain to pay for I'd definitely be interested as well.

Re: Wanna see a grown man cry?

Milkit
Indeed they are!  The cost of this one will give me around half a roof!

Thanks dude!  Yeah I'm not too happy about it, but it's the only thing I've got that will yield enough money.  Damn work shit!
It's better to have it & not need it, than to need it & not have it!

Re: Wanna see a grown man cry?

Geiri
I bought mine back in 2005 from Elderly Instruments in US when the exchange rate was so good (it was ridiculous!) and it was used but in near-mint condition. Just a few little marks that you could barely notice. I however have upgraded the stoptail to a wilkinson where you can adjust the D and G strings (or was is G and B?) Anyways, you can adjust the G string which is ALWAYS a pain in the ass on all guitars. I've used it a lot through the years and it's always solid as a rock, not to mention that people always mention how great it looks.

Old picture of it along with a chepo Epiphone Les Paul Goth (which I've done a lot to and it's much better today!):
www.pedalprojects.com
www.facebook.com/pedalprojects

Re: Wanna see a grown man cry?

Milkit
It's a nice axe Geiri. I've not had mine that long at all. It seems to be the axe to shift to sort DIY jobs, because the guy I bought it from was using the money to replace a massive window in his massive Formby home!

I did feel quite bad for him at the time, he was having to sell the prs & an ibanez JEM, one of the "cloth" ones from the 80's I believe?

Looking into other avenues so I don't have to get rid of it, wanna buy a kidney?

Matt.

On 12 Feb 2013, at 08:32, "Geiri [via Guitar FX Layouts]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

I bought mine back in 2005 from Elderly Instruments in US when the exchange rate was so good (it was ridiculous!) and it was used but in near-mint condition. Just a few little marks that you could barely notice. I however have upgraded the stoptail to a wilkinson where you can adjust the D and G strings (or was is G and B?) Anyways, you can adjust the G string which is ALWAYS a pain in the ass on all guitars. I've used it a lot through the years and it's always solid as a rock, not to mention that people always mention how great it looks.

Old picture of it along with a chepo Epiphone Les Paul Goth (which I've done a lot to and it's much better today!):

http://guitar-fx-layouts.42897.n6.nabble.com/Wanna-see-a-grown-man-cry-tp1173p1192.html
To unsubscribe from Wanna see a grown man cry?, click here.
NAML
It's better to have it & not need it, than to need it & not have it!