Waterslide sources in Canada

fenderguy79
Do any of my fellow Canadians have a good source for water slide decals in Canada?
I've tried Ebay China, and they never showed up :(

I was getting them from the local hobby store, but they're expensive and ran out.
decalpaper.com seems cheap, but their shipping is robbery!!
I checked Michael's online, but they don't have it.

Thanks!
Will

Re: Waterslide sources in Canada

Ed Nice
I'm in the UK but got mine from the evil corporation that is Amazon. I'm sure the same or similar Chinese seller is available to you guys, but with the added safety of Amazon's retail fail assasins (they are calling them delivery drones but we all know they'll be fitted with midi-guns like some kind on mini gunships, ready to wipe out any reseller indiscretion!).

So, Amazon maybe?

Re: Waterslide sources in Canada

Sensei Tim
I'm in Calgary and order my water slides off eBay from a guy is California. Not the cheapest, but shipping is always very fast. I have yet to find a local source.

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=180986589211&globalID=EBAY-ENCA