Way Huge Geisha Drive - Verified

anders
Verified layout of Way Huge Drive, also known as Geisha Drive. It goes from a rather clean drive counter clockwise to a quite a high gain fuzz with the Drive knob dimed. It is quite noisy though, it squeals a bit with the Tone and Drive controls fully clockwise.

Schematic avaiable at PedalPCB

Re: Way Huge Geisha Drive - Verified

Teddeeh
Awesome!! Many thanks man, any alternatives to the ic?

Re: Way Huge Geisha Drive - Verified

anders
Most quad op amps works, I ended up with a TL074 in there.

Re: Way Huge Geisha Drive - Verified

Teddeeh
Hmmm will have to double double check my layout but im just getting blasting. Gated fuzzyness. Loud as a mofo. All controls work.

Re: Way Huge Geisha Drive - Verified

Teddeeh
Yup defo verified.

Re: Way Huge Geisha Drive - Verified

anders
Cool, what was the problem?

Re: Way Huge Geisha Drive - Verified

Teddeeh
Possibly my board previously, but this board sounds great, im looking to get the actual chipset as i think the tl074 might not give the desired sound.
But yeah i think it was definatly my board previously.