Way Huge Swollen Pickle Mk. II

anders
A transistorized layout drawn from Fuzzdogs Engorged Gherkin Fuzz schematic

Re: Way Huge Swollen Pickle Mk. II

Synsound
You can consider this verified. This sounds absolutely amazing.

The only issue I have is the “clip” pot. At full turn clockwise the pedal goes silent. This only occurs in the final fraction of the sweep. I tried a new pot with the same results. It seems like a tiny adjustment to the pot value would fix it. Maybe 480K via adding a resistor in parallel to the pot?  That value is a guess.

I’ll post if I figure out a specific  value .
Thanks for the layout.
Give a man a match and he'll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.