What EXTRA parts do you have or need?

Re: What EXTRA parts do you have or need?

Silver Blues
Will do, shoot me an email later whenever you have a chance.

Re: What EXTRA parts do you have or need?

strassercaster
hmm funny you should say that . i was thinking any decent GE myself. these must be finiiky i guess. now i want to build one. ha ha.

i have some tropical fish capacitors
i pAid 2 bucks a piece
 they are .22 that all measure .19-.20
also have a few tropical fish .47 paid a buck a piece

i havent used many and have about  6
of the .20 and
20 of the .47 if your interested

its hard to beat tayda for chips and almost anything ha ha

Re: What EXTRA parts do you have or need?

strassercaster
i have several tropical fish
.20-.22 actuall measurements supposed to be.22
also lots of tropical .47
i also have some sft363e pulled low quality ge hfe 45-60 leaky taken from vox 1967 organ.. i would trade a few it took me years and i mean years to finally score some. this site has been so awesome i would share/ trade with some of you once there gone there gone. we chated a few times motter i think your a good guy

Re: What EXTRA parts do you have or need?

I wanna trade strassercaster! Email sent

Re: What EXTRA parts do you have or need?

knight_yyz
I have about 1000 of 4148 diodes,  and about 1000 1N4007 diodes if anyone needs any.  Well maybe not quite that many but it seems like it.  LOL

Re: What EXTRA parts do you have or need?

Ravenswerld
Hey  knight yyz. I need some diodes. Both would be fitting. You need 1k 2m2 resistors?

Re: What EXTRA parts do you have or need?

M. Spencer
Just got a garage sale score, anyone need Panasonic ECQV 100nf metal film caps? Or 4148s, 4004s?

Re: What EXTRA parts do you have or need?

motterpaul
I could use some of those 100nf caps. I can trade you 100uf Tantalums (25v). They are really handy (I love using them) since they are easy to fit into any circuit.

email me at motterpaul@gmail.com
123