What are these caps?

peeps
This post was updated on .
LPB-1 with '69 pot.  Sounds unlike any other lpb-1 I've played or built- smoothly overdrives with graceful recovery, no fuzz, sputter, or mud.  So what are these caps?  Better yet, what else is causing this thing to outperform other boosts?  I'd like to reproduce it. Pictures to follow.

Re: What are these caps?

peeps

Re: What are these caps?

dexxyy
Looks like paper in oil caps to me, love the mojo layout
If it wasn't for this website I would definitely have a life.

Re: What are these caps?

peeps
You mean mojo parts may actually sound smoother???

Re: What are these caps?

adstrum
I've got some tant caps that look like that. Any clue what value they are?