What can I do with these transistors?

AntKnee
On a whim, I got some NOS transistors. They are ECG128 and ECG123A. I don't know much technical stuff about components yet, still getting into the hobby. I'm just wondering if these are useful for anything. I though a fuzz might be a good idea, but any other suggestions are welcome.

Here's come datasheet links:
ECG128

ECG123A

Re: What can I do with these transistors?

tjdracz
ECG123A should be fine as a 2N2222A replacement. Some vintage fuzzes then. I got them in my Fuzzrite and Superfuzz, both great. The other one seems to be some High Power, High Voltage, HF one. Could be probably useful somewhere but not sure