What's up with FSB?

HamishR
Did someone forget to pay the site fees?  I can't get on there.

Re: What's up with FSB?

Muadzin
Maybe they traced too many AMT pedals and the owners got Putin to hack the website?

Re: What's up with FSB?

ibanez48
I have been trying to get on there don't know whats going on hope they fix it.

Re: What's up with FSB?

Strassercaster1
I tried too it said multiple violations. I hope they aren’t getting shutdown like all the conspiracy right wing sites .

Re: What's up with FSB?

nostradoomus
They banned me for no reason and wouldnt respond to any message as to why. Guess im not missing much now!

Re: What's up with FSB?

Highsmith
Maybe it's Klon's Revenge...

Re: What's up with FSB?

Strassercaster1
Man I hope not . Half the circuits on here came from FSB schematics I know Mark and the guys were on there a lot . Pedalpcb has a lot of schematics . I think I need to download every layout from here in case this becomes a copyright epidemic kinda thing

Re: What's up with FSB?

Blackboarcult
It's back online!