What's up with the front page?

negativefx
This has been here for a few days now.  Any idea what's going on?

Re: What's up with the front page?

Re: What's up with the front page?

Silver Blues
I get that too, I'm using Chrome.

Re: What's up with the front page?

Kinski
I get it using safari.

Re: What's up with the front page?

Re: What's up with the front page?

ξεναγος νεκροπολης
copy /paste and search sends you here
http://www.guitarfxdirect.com/guitar-effects-c1/catalinbread-manx-loaghtan-fuzz-pedal-p327
(i see that thing too)
mug

Re: What's up with the front page?

mug
well I see the same using Firefox (45.4.0)

Re: What's up with the front page?

BassVD
I was about to say that my browser (Chrome) doesn't show that. But when I scrolled down to the second post on the main page, the DeadAstronautFX Space Patrol Fuzz, it has the same text across the screen. Weird...

Re: What's up with the front page?

Great now my iPad is doing it. I'll have to look into it. May take me awhile though as I packed with exams.

Re: What's up with the front page?

negativefx
Chrome v55.0 and MS Edge v38.14 on Win 10 x64 both show the issue, but each renders the text in a different place on the page.  I don't have Firefox/Safari/IE to test others with.

Re: What's up with the front page?

Marbles
Yeah.. Chrome has been doing weird things.

I like to ctrl(or cmnd) click to open a page in a new tab, but this forum explodes full page lately...