What size breadboard to get?

Silver Blues
So, I'm going to buy a breadboard off eBay soon enough, so that I can get started on some designs. It's a good tool to have anyway, so I want to get one big enough for a variety of tasks should I want to tackle them at a later time. I don't know what size I should buy. Initially, I was going to go for this one, despite the fact that I'm going to need to make a new power module (Runoffgroove's probably), but should I go for a larger one? Thoughts and suggestions appreciated.