When something doesn't work make something simple!!!

When something doesn't work make something simple!!!

ppanousos
After trying for a day to debugg my pinncle build i decided to dump it and make something simple.I decided to make a Lovepedal purple plexi 800.The sound is a KILLER.Guess what?I have a smile in my face again!

P.S:This was my LAST attempt to make anything with fets.Op amps for me from now on...

Re: When something doesn't work make something simple!!!

FETs can be a pain but some will give you less trouble.  The builds with trimmers will usually be easy enough to bias and get working, and the muamp configurations like many of the Catalinbread effects are much less likely to be a problem that the effects which use simple JFET stages with fixed resistors to bias