Where do you guys buy your sheets of veroboard?

Where do you guys buy your sheets of veroboard?

atomicwombat
So a long while back I bought a bunch of veroboard from veroboard.com, and now I’m on my last piece. I went to order more, but it seems like it’s no longer being manufactured. I’ve tried the board they sell on tayda and eBay, and it’s okay for most layouts, but not for larger layouts. I can’t find the bigger sheets anywhere. So where are you guys getting the larger sheets ?

Re: Where do you guys buy your sheets of veroboard?

alltrax74
I get mine at Musikding, they are not extra large but enough for almost all the layouts you will find here

You can find large ones at banzaï effects, up to 100x500mm:
https://www.banzaimusic.com/PC-Boards/