Which fuzz?

popov56
I'd like to embark on my first build and I'd like it to be a fuzz as I don't currently have one. The building is no problem, I've been doing large VHF and UHF radio frequency valve amplifiers and power supplies for years ........ 2000 volts at half an amp anyone? So even 18 volts holds no fear.

So, which to build, there are just so many.

Your suggestions please, gentlemen.

Popov

Re: Which fuzz?

Silver Blues
Muff. There's a thousand variants, pick one (or ten) you like. My favorite

--Silvie

Re: Which fuzz?

Geiri
Meathead Deluxe. It's too good to not try! Here's a video of mine that I built recently: YouTube link
www.pedalprojects.com
www.facebook.com/pedalprojects