Winter Projects - Synth/Noise Box Ideas & Recommendations

Winter Projects - Synth/Noise Box Ideas & Recommendations

spacefuzz74
Hey all,

Getting through the winter here with vero projects, and I was hoping some of you could share any "stand alone" synth plans you may have.

For instance, i have already built the "Devil's Triangle" drone synth, and it's really great.

I looking for more kinds of synths that have an output only - no input signal.

Anything you can recommend, from ultra simple to complex!

Thanks!

Re: Winter Projects - Synth/Noise Box Ideas & Recommendations

PMowdes

Not vero layouts but there is a lot of interesting stuff here  http://musicfromouterspace.com/

Re: Winter Projects - Synth/Noise Box Ideas & Recommendations

spacefuzz74

Whoa!  There is some great stuff there.

However, i'm looking for projects a little less advanced than that for now - preferably vero synth projects in the "intermediate" range i guess.

if anyone has links or ideas for me, hit me up!

thanks!

On 1/5/2017 9:04 AM, PMowdes [via Guitar FX Layouts] wrote:

Not vero layouts but there is a lot of interesting stuff here  http://musicfromouterspace.com/

http://guitar-fx-layouts.42897.x6.nabble.com/Winter-Projects-Synth-Noise-Box-Ideas-Recommendations-tp35242p35244.html
To unsubscribe from Winter Projects - Synth/Noise Box Ideas & Recommendations, click here.
NAML

Re: Winter Projects - Synth/Noise Box Ideas & Recommendations

heuermh
This is quite simple and a lot of fun

Dual CD4046 Cracklebox
https://www.muffwiggler.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=167041

Re: Winter Projects - Synth/Noise Box Ideas & Recommendations

spacefuzz74
Found this too:
http://electro-music.com/forum/topic-34550.html

Looking for more cool LFO vero projects, if anyone has any to share!