Wiring Help: TRS A/B Switch

milkShakes668
Can someone help me, please.

How would I wire this to have 1 input and two out.

Thanks in advance!

Re: Wiring Help: TRS A/B Switch

Ciaran Haslett
It already is 1 in/2 out.  Just change the labelling.

Re: Wiring Help: TRS A/B Switch

milkShakes668
Thanks

Re: Wiring Help: TRS A/B Switch

milkShakes668
OKay, so switching the labeling, how simple would it be to add LEDs to indicate which channel is selected?

Re: Wiring Help: TRS A/B Switch

induction
1. Use a 3PDT.
2. Wire the first led similar to the offboard wiring, with the cathode connected to the top lug of the extra pole, and ground connected to the middle lug.
3. Wire the second led so that the cathode is on the bottom lug.
4. Rock out.

Re: Wiring Help: TRS A/B Switch

Silver Blues
Can do it with a single dual-color LED too, like this:

http://www.muzique.com/news/images/bicolor2.gif

assuming you have a common cathode LED.

Re: Wiring Help: TRS A/B Switch

Ciaran Haslett
Yip....or a mixture of the last 2 suggestions with a common anode bi colour led

Middle lug to to ground
Cathode 1 to top lug
Cathode 2 to bottom lug
Common anode to CLR to 9V