Wiring volume insert on bypass switcher

Getomonk
Hi

I am planning on building a true bypass switcher with 4 loops as per the layout on the site. I would however like to add a volume insert between loops 3 and 4 to make it possible to run a wet/dry setup with delay and reverb going to one amp only.

It's basically a fifth loop without a stompswitch. I would like to make it so this loop is bypassed unless something is inserted to the send and return jacks.

I am not sure how do I wire this up? Do I use NC switching jacks?

Thanks in advance😊