Wolf Bagger (calling John K for this one!)

Wolf Bagger (calling John K for this one!)

Geiri
This is a variant on the Aliaser project but it looks like a good one. It has two quad opamps and a couple of JFETs. It won't be small but I think it's appropriate for a 1590BB anyways. It has 5 knobs as well as a noise gate to tune out the oscillation.

Here's a link to the project: https://sites.google.com/site/electroconducive/wolfbagger-aliaserproject

Direct link to the .pdf with all the info: Click here
www.pedalprojects.com
www.facebook.com/pedalprojects

Re: Wolf Bagger (calling John K for this one!)

Alex
Hi Geiri!
Yesterday I've made a layout for the Wolf Bagger.
I've suggested one to Cylens in your Nyquist Aliaser topic but I could not find one around.
It's in the Contributions but it's not verified yet.
Hope you and John could take a look at it with a fresh pair of eyes.
It could fit in a 1590B box.