Working LAYOUT?

giacodav93
Hi,

Does anyone knows if this layout is working? Does it need some changes? I found it on the internet but not on the blog...so I would really like to know your opinion about it.
I Attach the image, so you can see it.
Thanks.

Re: Working LAYOUT?

Alex
I think you should use this one:
http://tagboardeffects.blogspot.fr/2012/02/mi-audio-crunch-box-v2.html
It's basically the same but the one on the blog has the Presence as an internal trimmer and a Pull-down resistor at the input.

Re: Working LAYOUT?

giacodav93
I understand...but the external presence is very interesting, that's why I would like to know if that one is working...Thanks anyway! :)
Well...I can try to build both and see what happens! ;)

Re: Working LAYOUT?

Alex
Just remove the trimmer and make it an external pot.
Would be the same but the layout on the blog has been verified.

Re: Working LAYOUT?

giacodav93
alright! thanks! :)
will do that then! ;)