Would this Work?

beardy80
Turret board version of the EM drive, have I missed anything? Is there a better way to lay it out?
Thanks guys!

Re: Would this Work?

dexxyy
Looks ok to me, are you really going to use those Jensen pio caps in this?
If it wasn't for this website I would definitely have a life.

Re: Would this Work?

adstrum
I don't think that putting those expensive caps in an EM drive is great idea. It doesn't really matter what caps you put in, it's still going to sound pretty farty.

Breadboard it and see for yourself.

Re: Would this Work?

beardy80
I was thinking about using those caps in this but I'm completely open to suggestions. I could keep them and maybe use them in a amp at some point?
I'm quite keen to build a turret board boost of some description, would you recommend a SHO instead?
I think your right that I should build up a vero EM drive first, is it really that bad?

Re: Would this Work?

adstrum
If this your first build, then an EM Drive might just make you think, wow, I made something that does something. But the novelty will wear off quickly. There are plenty of simple NPN silicon fuzz layouts to choose from. They will be much more rewarding.

I'm sure there any plenty of others on this forum who can suggest simple but effective circuits to try too.