X2FET - Verifed

anders
An amp emulator which is supposed to be based on Randall X2 Warhead. I changed a few things though, first I put the back to back clipping diodes on a switch since they don't add much distortion, they just seems to clamp the signal before the tonestack, the output level was just about above unity. With the diodes removed the output is much louder and it's still a high gain monster. One could possibly play with LED's in this spot. I removed the diodes completely in mine. Second I used a log taper for the bass control, the sweep is much better that way.

Schem and info.